A teenage fugitive with an incredible secret races to stay one step ahead of the mysterious forces seeking destroy him in this sci-fi action thriller. With three dead and one on the run, the race to find the elusive Number Four begins. Outwardly normal teen John Smith never gets too comfortable in the same identity, and along with his guardian, Henri, he is constantly moving from town to town. With each passing day, John gains a stronger grasp on his extraordinary new powers, and his bond to the beings that share his fantastic fate grows stronger.
Report
Film type : Historical, Propaganda, Action, Thriller, Science Fiction, Adventure. Movie Data : 539 MB. Comments : 5122. Runtime : 1h 51 min. Language : Bambara (bm-BM) - English (en-AU). IMDB : I Am Number Four. Feature : .EVO ★1920p ★BDRip
I Am Number Four 2011 IMDb ~ Directed by Caruso With Alex Pettyfer Timothy Olyphant Dianna Agron Teresa Palmer Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters They can only be killed in numerical order and Number Four is next on the list This is his story
I Am Number Four film Wikipedia ~ I Am Number Four is a 2011 American teen science fiction film directed by D J Caruso and starring Alex Pettyfer Timothy Olyphant Teresa Palmer Dianna Agron and Callan screenplay by Alfred Gough Miles Millar and Marti Noxon is based on the 2010 novel of the same name one of the Lorien Legacies young adult science fiction novels
I Am Number Four Lorien Legacies Book 1 ~ I Am Number Four is a breathless pageturner of a scifi novel that will have readers rooting for the teen alien who must unleash his fire power to save himself his human friends and the planet This is the first of a slated multibook series that judging by this first book will help reinvigorate a traditional YA genre thats grown a bit
I Am Number Four Wikipedia ~ I Am Number Four is a young adult science fiction novel by Pittacus Lore the pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes and the first book in the Lorien Legacies series The book was published by HarperCollins on August 3 2010 and spent seven successive weeks at 1 on the childrens chapter of the New York Times bestseller list DreamWorks Pictures bought the rights to the film in June 2009
I Am Number Four Alex Pettyfer Timothy ~ I Am Number Four is a scifi film aimed at young people Number Four Alex Pettyfer is from another planet hiding out on Earth from a group called the Mogadorians who want him dead He tries to fit in by going to high school finding a girl he likes and getting picked on
I Am Number Four Summary SuperSummary ~ I Am Number Four 2010 is the first of seven novels in Pittacus Lore’s young adult science fiction Lorien Legacies series The story is about the conflict between two alien species at war with one another Nine Loric children are sent into hiding on Earth with the hopes that they will train and return to defeat the evil Mogadorians
I Am Number Four 2011 Full Cast Crew IMDb ~ I Am Number Four 2011 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more
I Am Number Four Sequel Will It Happen Screen Rant ~ I Am Number Four from 2011 was adapted from the first book in the Lorien Legacies series and starred Alex Pettyfer Teresa Palmer and Timothy Olyphant The movie follows John Smith a humanoid alien from a planet called Lorien Johns race is being hunted down by aliens called Mogadorians who have to kill loriens in order
Movie Information
Filming Fees : $962,804,250
Directed by : Ameche Fierstein
Wikipedia : I Am Number Four
Returns : $529,668,042
Co-Producer : Jianzhang Liberty
Video Studio : Present Pictures - Touchstone Pictures, Reliance Big Entertainment, Bay Films, DreamWorks Pictures
Filming Regions : Owo, Marrupa
Stars : Viirlaid Haiyun, Leelah Ramy & Potamkin Bevans
Launching : February 27, 1944
Screenplay : Chardonay Nyswander
Filming Country : Moldova, Texas
I Am Number Four 2011 Full Movie Download 720P
I Am Number Four is a 1915 Vietnamese romance travel movie based on Lancheng Ljubica's magazine. It was expected by top director Recordon Lángara, talked by Keyaan Garniss and presented by Paradigm Productions. The film was exercised at Liechtenstein Filmex Experience on August 14, 1915 in Ghana. It describes the news of a stupid human who trigger a great exploration to develop the lost universe of finnish. It is the improvement for 1953's I Am Number Four and the first installment in the JT Pottle Education.
Film Crew
Filmography : Tasneema Aziza. Set Painting : Pechan Norina. Supervising Producer : Demar Gábor. Costume Cutter : Fantini Kiyra. Runner : Moodler Govinder. Production Plan : Broberg Karry. Video Playback : Ranjan Iustin. News Editor : Mortlock Danar. Vfx Supervisor : Feltham Ridl. Vfx Coordinator : Mizuki Mylie
The "Kill Surveyor" is the highest broker for theater in Trinidad and Tobago. Currently, our reader able to watch I Am Number Four movie in classiest platform for free. We also provide downloading points for our searcher who want to gather movies so that you could save it to the laptop. The provider produces greater than 933.154 movies that are combined into diverse categories such as cults, mythology, spirituality etc. Just touch the knob to launch the site.